- Customers must notify us of a return within 7 days of receiving an order.
- All non-defective items will be charged 15% restocking fee.
- All returned merchandise must be in unmarked original packaging including accessories and documentation.
- Refunds will be issued to your original method of payment.
- If item(s) in your order are missing, we can ship the missing item(s) using the original shipping method or issue a refund based on the missing product and shipping value.
- You, as the buyer, are responsible for all costs related to shipping back your items and that the item arrives to us without damage. Shipping charges will not be compensated for. Packages being returned should be insured by you for your protection.
After 7 days of receiving your order, no refunds can be processed.
Printing Media Return Policy
Due to the nature of the printing media rolls, please make sure your printer is compatible with the media material before purchasing, there are NO returns accepted on any media rolls once it has been opened and used.
- For un-opened, un-used media rolls, we will accept returns within 7 days of receipt of the items, please call us for approved RMA number and to receive an RMA form for returns, 714-668-9200. Media rolls returned un-opened adn un-used are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Original shipping charges are not refunded and customer is responsible to ship the item(s) back to us. Please insure against shipping damages.
Mutoh Products Warranty Policy
Warranty applies to defects in materials and/or workmanship. Mis-use, handling, and outside damage are not considered defects in materials and/or workmanship. Please see below for clarification regarding Mutoh spare parts warranty. Mutoh will provide a 90 day parts warranty (part only) for parts meeting these criteria.
1) Installed by a Mutoh certified technician currently employed by an authorized Mutoh Servicing Dealer.
2) Printer is using approved Mutoh OEM ink.
3) Parts installed by non-Mutoh certified technicians or end users void the 90 day warranty and DOA policy.
Summary: Mutoh will honor the warranty in the said period as long as the first owner of the printer did not cause the problem.
Mimaki Products Warranty Policy
Warranty applies to defects in materials and/or workmanship. Mis-use, handling, and outside damage are not considered defects in materials and/or workmanship. Please see below for clarification regarding Mimaki spare parts warranty. Mimaki will provide a 90 day parts warranty (part only) for parts meeting these criteria.
1) Installed by a Mimaki certified technician currently employed by an authorized Mimaki Servicing Dealer.
2) Printer is using approved Mimaki OEM ink.
3) Parts installed by non-Mimaki certified technicians or end users void the 90 day warranty and DOA policy. Do not work on the warranty printer to prevent warranty to be voided from Mimaki.
In no event shall Premier Colour, Inc be liable to any person, business for any special, indirect or consequential damages relating to the sold products unless caused by gross negligence or intentional misconduct.